[RC5] Question... Dual Athlon PC

The Watcher dallash at optushome.com.au
Sun Sep 16 18:52:36 EDT 2001

Thanks for the reply

I was doing OGR, and somebody mentioned that they also thougt that OGR was
slower than asy RC5, So i reconfigured my Client to run RC5, and this was
the result

[Sep 16 07:41:45 UTC] RC5: Summary: 9 packets (54.00 stats units)
                      0.00:25:42.62 - [9,396,654 keys/s]

Would this be more inline with what you would expect?
I think its better as my PIII laptop is now doing 2.7Mk/s

Can some other people please let me know what there getting in respect to
the CPU's? or let me know where i can get some idea of this...

Thanks

Dallas Hindle