[RC5] Question... Dual Athlon PC

Simen Thoresen simen-tt at online.no
Sat Sep 22 10:01:05 EDT 2001

>On this topic has anyone else yet come out with a less expensive dual athlon
>mainboard?  Tyan seems to be working on the Tiger, any one know the scheduled
>release date?  Other options?

The Tiger MP is available. I got two delivered last week. Check with your local Tyan partner (I got mine from tysys.se in Sweden)

Afaik, noone else is (was) working on the 64/33 version on this chipset, and all the other interested's are holding out til the 64/66 version.

Yours,
-S
--
Simen Thoresen, Beowulf-cleaner and random artist - close and personal.

Er det ikke rart?
The gnu RART-project on http://valinor.dolphinics.no:1080/~simentt/rart

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net