[RC5] Solaris x86

Aaron Kramer akramer at home.com
Sun Sep 23 11:55:50 EDT 2001

Is there any reason you're not using the Solaris x86 client?

I've only found one problem that I am trying to track down...when
logging is enabled, multiple entries are written to the log per second,
filling up that OS partition, eventually.

Otherwise, the performance is comparable to other client OS on the same
hardware.