[RC5] Your hardware?

Scott Dodson gsi22419 at gsaix2.cc.gasou.edu
Mon Apr 1 12:01:36 EST 2002

Roland,

Unless you find it much easier to manage the client with this
setup it's generally more efficient if you do not use a clustering
scheme for the client.  The client is already optimized to distribute
work load efficiently and clustering technologies simply add more overhead.

My personal setup is just my desktop which is an outdated dual
celeron 400 rig.  People have all kinds of setups, some people
are really dedicated to building small networks of many crunchers.

--
scott