[RC5] Your hardware?

Scott Campbell pondafarr at microgear.net
Tue Apr 2 00:35:45 EST 2002

Lets see...i have only 2 computers working rc5 right now

AMD 1.4 Thunderbird WinXP
AMD 800 WinXP

and I have 2 comps sitting downstairs (wife's), an AMD 400 i think..not sure
of the other..she won't lemme touch them :(

and 3 computers currently serving life sentences in some Air Force evidence
locker

AMD k62 500 Win98
Celeron 466 Win98
Pentium 233(oc266) Win98

Possible 2 other computers running rc5 out in the wild, a P200 and a P166,
but current status not really known heh

Scott