[RC5] spamblocker blocks my messages

Dennis Lubert plasmahh at gmx.net
Fri Apr 5 01:10:25 EST 2002

At 17:57 04.04.02 -0500, you wrote:
><file://c:\programme\qualcomm\eudora mail\attach\Re [RC5] spamblocker
>blocks my.ems <0880.0002>>13f3376.jpg<file://c:\programme\qualcomm\eudora
>mail\attach\Re [RC5] spamblocker blocks my.ems <0880.0002>> Re [RC5]
>spamblocker blocks my.ems
ok, sorry for the html, my mailer auto-converts mails to html if it detects
an url in it.
but I don't understand the first sentece of your mail. could you perhaps
explain what you mean with this ? and what has spamcop to do with html mails ??

PS : and what about the overhead your signatures produce ? and the fact
that I have to save the attachment and then open it with notepad to read
your mail ?