[RC5] Your hardware?

Justin Hernandez justin.hernandez at timedomain.com
Fri Apr 5 12:00:10 EST 2002

it's not really all that much if you think about it, unless you start to
count monitors...

normal comp power supplies are 250-300 watts, beefed up some are 350-400
(not counting the dual machines of course)

when you think about it, that's really only 4 100w lightbulbs being on in
the house.

considering the true ramifications of TURNING OFF my lights at home, i did a
quick figure, and i think i remember that if i left one lightbulb on 24/7
for the entire month it only adds a little over a buck to my energy bill...

course, i live in TVA land, and my power costs about a nickel per kilowatt
hour... so that helps.

valis