[RC5] Missing announcement?

Bruce Wilson bwilson at distributed.net
Mon Apr 8 18:43:52 EDT 2002

Yes, we are still working on an announcement, and no, the ISP
announcement wasn't it.  The ISP problem certainly threw a monkey wrench
in any schedule we had, not to mention some coding issues that made our
original estimates a bit optimistic.

That being said, I'll go out on a limb and project that we'll probably
have an announcement of some kind within about a month, subject to the
usual disclaimers about predicting the future and all that.

__

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net