[RC5] Blocks missing

Bjoern Martin boris59 at boris59.de
Thu Apr 11 23:25:01 EDT 2002

Hi there.

I just wanted to know if any of you have the same problem
as some of the team I'm on and I do: we are not credited
for all WUs we submit. It started with one member (he's
also on this list), then a second one complained about
missing blocks. I said "maybe its the network between the
proxy and the master key server". Now, several weeks later,
I took the time to merge the logs of two proxies I run
(@home and @work) and found out that I'm affected as well.

Is this because we recycle blocks and for that more blocks
are processed randomly by someone else before we can return
the checked blocks?

cheers,

Bjoern Martin

--