[RC5] server "us80.v27.distributed.net" not working - how to use different one?

Eugene Mah eugenem at ix.netcom.com
Fri Apr 12 10:54:26 EDT 2002

dnetc -config
2,6,3
Type in the new keyserver you want to use
0,0,0
restart the client with dnetc -restart

or edit the dnetc.ini file and change the server there.

It won't help until later on today though, because the keymaster
is down for relocation and there don't seem to be any new blocks to fetch
from the proxyservers.

Eugene

Eugene Mah, M.Sc., DABR               eugenem at ix.netcom.com
Medical Physicist/Misplaced Canuck    maheug at musc.edu
Department of Radiology               "For I am a Bear of Very Little
Medical University of South Carolina   Brain, and long words Bother
Charleston, South Carolina             me."   Winnie the Pooh
http://home.netcom.com/~eugenem/
PGP KeyID = 0x1F9779FD, 0x319393F4
PGP keys available on request         ICQ 3113529                 O-

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net