[RC5] Blocks missing

/dev/null dev.null at beginthread.com
Fri Apr 12 15:16:29 EDT 2002

> As it was with CSC, as we approach the end of the keyspace for RC5-64,
> it becomes more and more important for people to download only the
> workunits they can complete in a reasonable amount of time.

And what's the best settings to use to ensure the client is constantly
flushing work when it's done and retrieving new?

And does this flush/fetch work simultaneous while the client is still
crunching?

/dev/null
Available for Consulting.
email: dev.null at beginthread.com
web: www.BeginThread.com/dev.null
* Would you like to join BeginThread.com?  Drop me a line, it's FREE!

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net