[RC5] Linux

Greg Lobring cantona08 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 19 06:20:04 EDT 2002

New to the world of Linux at home. Installed Lycoris
Desktop/LX on my older Dell Dimension (Intel 450MHz),
and the installation went very well. (Other than modem
not working, but they say winmodems aren't very
compatible).

Anyway, I go to download the dnetc client, and THOUGHT
I had the right one: I tried the x86/ELF (since my PC
is a 686, thought that would work). I unzipped (tar)
the files and try to fire of the client, and nothing
happens. Perhaps I am not installing it correctly? Or
perhaps, its not the right version?

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks in advance, I have listed the Linux dnetc
clients below.

Greg

[PARISC 1.1/static]
[PARISC 1.1]