[RC5] Linux

Noah Massey nmassey at waterwelp.net
Fri Apr 19 17:54:44 EDT 2002

--begin quoted message from Greg Lobring,

<snip>

> I opened up a shell, and changed directory to the
> folder, and saw the dnetc executable there. When I
> type it in to run it "dnetc", it said it couldn't find
> the file, even though the ls command showed it was
> there.

that's because the current directory ( '.' ) is not included in your
PATH for security reasons.
type "./dnetc" , or better, try "./dnetc -config"

--
Noah Massey  | fingerprint : 90AD 7AAB 0768 46AF 8C52 0695 03A2 C74D E1ED C2BF
   Nothing is impossible for the man who doesn't have to do it himself.