[RC5] Linux

Seth H. Bokelman seth.bokelman at uni.edu
Fri Apr 19 17:04:52 EDT 2002

Not to start a distribution war, cuz I'm a Linux newbie, but after
having gone through all the trouble of making dnetc run automatically
on my Red Hat box, I was very happy on my debian system to just be
able to type "apt-get install distributed-net" and not have to do
anything else.  I'm using Libranet (http://www.libranet.com/) as my
distribution of choice, but that'll work on anything debian based,
and it's certainly much simpler than messing around in your init
scripts yourself, when you're just learning the system...