[RC5] Linux

Ryu odjmico2 at wanadoo.fr
Sat Apr 20 02:48:38 EDT 2002

it's 'normal' that the system doesn't recognize the 'dnetc' command until
it's not in the /bin directory
to execute you rc5 client just go to the path, ex : 'cd /root/dnet' and type
then './dnetc' then the client will start
if not try a 'chmod 777 dnetc' before and resart './dnetc'

in linux world, if you didn't set a symbolic link in the '/bin' directory to
you executable file the system doesn't recognize the command, but unlike DOS
you cannot start a command just by typing its name when you are in the right
directory, you must precise the path to the system, that why you must type
'./' to tell the system : run the command 'dnet' from the CURRENT directory
( ./ )

hope it helps..