[RC5] Cross post. Krystalia UD cancer team. - Comment on United Devicesclient

Enoch M Jones enojon at ATTGLOBAL.NET
Sat Apr 20 16:21:12 EDT 2002

To address the comments on the d.net being only multiplatform
distributed computing project:  SETI at Home ?

If I'm not mistaken mersenne.org is still around, too.