[RC5] Linux

Christopher Hicks chicks at chicks.net
Sun Apr 21 10:41:55 EDT 2002

On Sat, 20 Apr 2002, Paul West wrote:
> Sure there is.
>
> Don't learn bad habits.

You never untar anything somebody sends you then change into that
directory and type ls?*  The dangers of . in PATH exist for anyone.

* Yes, I know . wouldn't have to the first thing in the PATH, but you get
the idea.

--
</chris>

"Outside of a dog, a man's best friend is a good book.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."   -  Groucho Marx

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net