[RC5] stats suggestion

Emir Ahmetspahic emiah182 at student.liu.se
Mon Apr 22 00:59:00 EDT 2002

Thanks for answering.

Btw how did you find these links?

Imo there should be a link to those pages. I know lots of people who
are doing distributed computing (seti, dnet....) just because of
stats. They think its fun to watch stats. So imo we should try to have
as much different types of statistics as possible. This is probably
going to attract more stats intressted users.

Adding new stats wouldnt have to create extra load on servers as some
additional stats could be created from information servers already
fetch from the the database.

For example from "participating countries" stats page we could create
stats for different continents. (server would just have to do simple
addition on the values that already exist in participating countries
page).

So what do the rest of you think about adding more stats ?

  // Emir