[RC5] new pre-release client

Eugene Mah eugenem at ix.netcom.com
Wed Apr 24 10:08:38 EDT 2002

At 17:17 23-04-02 -0400, aSe wrote:
>where did u get that from and mind sharing? :)

Found out about it from moose's .plan

http://n0cgi.distributed.net/cgi/dnet-finger.cgi?user=moose

At 13:57 24-04-02 +1200, dan carter wrote:
>probably the ones linked from the main download page here:
>http://www.distributed.net/download/prerelease.html
>
>They're not in the beta or prerelease dir of the ftp server for some
>unknown reason.

According to the .plan, moose says they've been having issues with
synching to the FTP servers.

Eugene

Eugene Mah, M.Sc., DABR               eugenem at ix.netcom.com
Medical Physicist/Misplaced Canuck    maheug at musc.edu
Department of Radiology               "For I am a Bear of Very Little
Medical University of South Carolina   Brain, and long words Bother
Charleston, South Carolina             me."   Winnie the Pooh
http://home.netcom.com/~eugenem/
PGP KeyID = 0x1F9779FD, 0x319393F4
PGP keys available on request         ICQ 3113529                 O-

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net