[RC5] How to setup the client for...?

Teel McClanahan teel_mcclanahan at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 25 21:45:10 EDT 2002

 I believe that if the Fetch work threshold for OGR is set to 0 that is the default which downloads 24 units.  Setting it to 1 seems to be the least you can get.
Sincerly
Teel
  Eugene Savitsky <ezh at infonet.ee> wrote: Hello!

I want just to crack the RC5.

I need:
a) download 5000 RC5 units
b) work on them
c) when done send all done units and then get a new 5000 units

Now when the 5000 units are done the client begins to work on OGR. :(

The current setup is "fetch work thresholds: RC5=5000, OGR=0", but it
still downloads the OGR units. :(

How can I setup the client only for RC5?

PS version 2.8015-469

--
Best regards, Eugene Savitsky.
Menelon OU E-Mail: ezh at infonet.ee