[RC5] How to setup the client for...?

Zorba the Hutt zorbathut at uswest.net
Sat Apr 27 03:46:40 EDT 2002

> I don't enter lotteries because there's no reason to do so *other*
> than the money... and doing it for the money is a lousy bet. I run RC5
> although I have no expectation of winning the prize, because there are
other
> reasons to do so. I'm making a small contribution towards proving a point
> that I think needs to be made... and it gives me some numbers I can point
at
> when I want to brag about my dual-proc XP 1900+.

Ditto. Well, actually, I ran OGR, not RC5, because I liked the scientific
benefits . . . until I got sick of the lack of feedback and switched to F at H
and G at H for most of my systems. (dual XP 1900+, faugh. I've only got a dual
1800+ :P but I got mine first!)

But yeah. As is made obvious by my switch to F at H and G at H, I ain't in it for
the money.

-Zorba

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net