[RC5] Subspace Completion Picture : question

Jeff Lawson jlawson at bovine.net
Thu Aug 15 02:28:57 EDT 2002

I was intending to orignally include a comment about subspace 228 in my
plan as I was composing it, but I ended up forgetting to do so before
closing my editor.  Accurate statistics were unavailable at the time I was
collecting my data for the graph so an empty value was substituted
instead.  The next time we iterate past that point, its information will
be accurately remirrored by the keymaster; I can't easily determine what
its actual value is until then.

The data collection and graphing is a rather manual and time-intensive
process so it's difficult to guarantee that they can be offered with
certain regularity.  However, I'm speculating that another interesting
graph could be made from the the "duped" block completions that we receive
and get discarded, however collecting that data will be a little more
upfront effort to convert our data logs into something usable for
analyzing.

--
Jeff Lawson   http://www.bovine.net/  http://www.distributed.net/~bovine/
Jeffrey_Lawson at alumni.hmc.edu  jlawson at bovine.net  bovine at distributed.net