[RC5] Milestone reached!

bert odell bertodell at charter.net
Wed Aug 21 12:09:18 EDT 2002

:) I felt the same when I hit 500,000,whooped it up when I hit a
million(first week of july) now I'm shooting for 2 million(if the key
isn't found by the end!). dnetc has the best stats system of all the
contests that are out there,and when RC5 is finished I might stick and
stay with OGR(takes longer to get large stats btw)

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net