[RC5] Client starting under XP

Mandelli Alessandro motovacanze at motovacanze.it
Fri Aug 30 11:38:38 EDT 2002

We are having quite severe weather round here in Italy. It's going on since
few days with heavy thunderstorms and lightning.
My PC is protected with UPS, and it's shutting down cleanly when power
supply is missing for more than 20s, thanks to a resident program connected
to the UPS.
When power is back, XP reboots.
So far so good.

When it comes to login, distributed client is not yet loaded.
Login mask stays there waiting for input, preventing any further loading.
Is there anyway I can start distributed.net client (and UPS client) to load
before the login under XP?
Yesterday, power missed at 8.17pm (UPS log) presumably caused by a lightning
strike and I lost all night crunching until this morning.

Thanks for your attention
Alex.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net