[RC5] Client starting under XP

Ryu odjmico2 at wanadoo.fr
Fri Aug 30 12:20:13 EDT 2002

For the UPS solution you may read your documentation because there might be
a service that can be loaded ...

for the client : DNETC.EXE -INSTALL will install the client in service, no
need to log on for the client to start, but as it is a service you can't see
anymore the GUI, you go to the client's directory and read the logfile.

if you wish not to install the client as a service you can force NT/XP not
to prompt for a loggon (automatic loggon ), if you wish to have more
informations : odj_mico at hotmail.com

bye.