[RC5] Cache buffers in ram suggestion.

Morris Michael mmichael at TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE
Fri Aug 30 18:42:22 EDT 2002

IMHO you the blocks 'cached' in RAM should not be in the buff-in nor in a
buff.somethimg. Then would have a new buff.something you had to keep it
uptodate everytime you finish a cached block.
Then someone want to store some blocks in Memory, he must take the
rist losing his work (and dnetc the lost of non-returning blocks...)

Just my 0.02 EUR

--
Ceterum censeo Microsoftem esse delendam!

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net