[RC5] Cache buffers in ram suggestion.

Ryu odjmico2 at wanadoo.fr
Sat Aug 31 15:02:25 EDT 2002

dnetc -config
2) 1)

the blocks will be in RAM
then you have to determine WHEN the client will have to put blocks on disks,
for this you have to set options 12) or 13)
12-> the client will compute as many blocks as set
13-> the client will work for a certain amount of time

when there's no more blocks to compute, the client will put the blocks in
RAM to disk in buff-out, then WILL HAVE to connect ( eg : personal proxy on
an other computer or internet ) to get blocks for buff-in

As i never used this option ( too many electrical problems here in my old
house ) i can't help more than theory.