[RC5] RC5-72 started and no reaction!

Daniel Karig zwergelefant at web.de
Tue Dec 3 13:46:53 EST 2002

I really don't understand you!

The long expected project RC5-72 has started on www.disribuetd.net and not one reaction happens at this list!

Nevertheless there are still no stats, but IMHO the distribution of the clients makes the project start. Tell me if I'm wrong.

I only recognized it, because my proxy couldn't connect and so I checked the plan updates, although I'm subscribed to the plan-list and I usually receive all infos.

But anyway I'm sooooo happy, like most auf you, that it finetaly started (even this year, what I didn't expect, because of the big delays ;))
Schneller als andere! Die Blitz-SMS von WEB.DE FreeMail!
http://freemail.web.de/features/?mc=021167