[RC5] New clients now available

Sergio Ribeiro Sribeiro at i2s.pt
Tue Dec 3 18:39:47 EST 2002

 I've a buff-in file with a number of OGR packets but the new client refuses to accept them (also tested 'import', just in case it could work)...
 What shall I do? Delete the file? Return it to DNET? I have an old PC running the client but this file would last months!

    Sérgio Ribeiro (sribeiro at i2s.pt)
    I2S Informática - Sistemas e Serviços, S.A. ( http://www.i2s.pt )
    Departamento de I & D
    Porto - Portugal