[RC5] New clients now available

Dean Morrell dmorrell at auntvi.com
Tue Dec 3 08:36:40 EST 2002

Do these clients have any improvements to the OGR code?

At 06:05 12/3/2002 -0600, you wrote:
>Be sure to check out http://www.distributed.net/download/clients.html
>for the newly released clients.  Additional platforms will undoubtedly
>be forthcoming in the coming days and weeks, so have patience.  Personal
>proxies supporting RC5-72 are currently still only on the pre-release
>page (again, more platforms will be forthcoming).

Dean

On the War of 1812
"The war has proved... that our free Government, like other free Governments, though slow in its early movements, acquires, in its progress, a force proportioned to its freedom..."
-James Madison, State of the Union, 1813

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net