[RC5] New clients now available

waldo kitty wkitty42 at alltel.net
Tue Dec 3 15:02:15 EST 2002

he was asking about buff-INs that are loaded with stubs to be worked
on... how to get them to the new clients or perproxies? heck, my
perproxy is sitting with *197* stubs to hand out... i'lll go ahead and
back that off a lot but i'm sure that it'll take some weeks for them to
get handed out ;-(  yes, i know that this is the RC5 list but the point
still remains... hopefully the perproxies will retain or upgrade the
buffers...

--
        _\/

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net