[RC5] Fetching via email

Greg Lobring globring at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 3 16:12:52 EST 2002

Anyone know if they plan on making RC5-72 blocks available via email like
they did in RC5-64?

I tried fetching using the normal commands to fetch at distributed.net, even
tried "contest=rc5-72", and all I keep getting back is that RC5 is closed.

I know this was a very useful tool for some of us that wanted to download
blocks for computers that were not connected to the Internet. Of course I am
in no rush for it, and assume the devs at dnet will get to it in time. Just
asking if it will eventually be added.

Until then I can just do a fetch and move the buff-in file to the new
computer.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net