[RC5]-72 STATS

SvR Marty svrmarty at gmx.net
Tue Dec 3 22:07:38 EST 2002

http://n0cgi.distributed.net/faq/index.cgi?file=270

RC5-72 is now actively running! Clients with version v2.9001 or higher
support both RC5-72 and OGR. Older clients that are versioned v2.8 support
only OGR (RC5-64 is no longer active). For questions about RC5-72, please be
sure to check the frequently asked RC5-72 questions for your answer first.
Additional questions may be sent to help at distributed.net.

Where are the stats for RC5-72?

Our stats server is not yet publicly providing stats for RC5-72, however
they will become available soon.
Any results completed and uploaded before they become available will be
reflected, so there is no need to wait until they come online before
beginning to participate.