[RC5] Partly finished blocks.

Dennis Lubert plasmahh at gmx.net
Wed Dec 4 17:44:41 EST 2002

Hi,

I just downloaded the new RC5-72 client for windows (.477), and got some
problems with partly finished blocks. I stopped and started the client
several times, but sometimes I get this error message : Packet was from a
different core/client cpu/os/build. And the block is discarded. I further
noticed in the logs that the client uses sometimes core #0 and sometimes #4
on my PIII. Is this the reason ? And why is the client sometimes using
another core ?

greets

Dennis

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net