[RC5] Partly finished blocks.

Greg Lobring globring at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 4 15:17:57 EST 2002

All buffers should be flushed, then discarded before attempting to run the
new client. The new client cannot use the buff files from previous versions.
So if you have partially completed blocks in your buff-in file, you either
sacrifice them by deleting them, or use your older client to finish them up
and flush them.

I can't help you with the core issues.