[RC5] New Client/New Proxy

Richard Farmbrough Richard.Farmbrough at telewest.co.uk
Thu Dec 5 12:21:18 EST 2002

My new client won't communicate with my "old" (319) proxy.
Also I think .plans mailing list is broken again...

	Rgds,

		Richard.

Live Life in Broadband
www.telewest.co.uk

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Statements and opinions expressed in this e-mail may not represent those of the company. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net