[RC5] Interesting stats...

Gustav_Schaffter at capgroup.com Gustav_Schaffter at capgroup.com
Thu Dec 5 14:50:42 EST 2002

They're joking. (Isn't that obvious?)

Read your own sig, Jared. (ROTFL)

Gustav

                    Jared
                    <jared at geek-boy.com>        To:     rc5 at lists.distributed.net
                    Sent by:                    cc:     (bcc: Gustav Schaffter/CDS/CG/CAPITAL)
                    owner-rc5 at lists.distr       Subject:     Re: [RC5] Interesting stats...
                    ibuted.net

                    05-12-2002 02:45 PM
                    Please respond to rc5

On Thursday, December 5, 2002, at 04:08 AM, Barry Stokes wrote:

> Yay... Stats today look great...
> We're 31,996.484% of the way through the keyspace with -1 days to
> go... Looks
> like we finished it without finding the key :((
> The progress meter is only showing about a third tho...

           c'mon people, did you miss the BIG MESSAGE that says RC5-72
stats are
not supported? As the folks at dnet have said, just because the stats
are displaying correctly doesn't mean your finished blocks aren't being
recorded. So chill.

- J

--
Laugh-a while you can, monkey boy!