[RC5] Athlon core contribution

stvernaillen at ge.cokecce.com stvernaillen at ge.cokecce.com
Fri Dec 6 13:25:19 EST 2002

Julian,

I think people will be very interested ( they should be)
the way to get in contact is to mail to help at distributed.net
 or on IRC server irc.distributed.net channel #distributed ,message one of
the Ops, Bovine should be a good start.

I'm trying to contact him for some AIX compiles as well...

Stan

                      Julian Ruhe
                      <ruheejih at calvados.zrz.tu        To:       rc5 at lists.distributed.net
                      -berlin.de>                      cc:
                      Sent by:                         Subject:  [RC5] Athlon core contribution
                      owner-rc5 at lists.distribut
                      ed.net

                      06/12/2002 13:08
                      Please respond to rc5

Hi,

I am thinking about contributing an optimized Athlon core or supporting
somebody who is already writing a new core. As my time is very limited,
I will probably not be able to spend much time in understanding RC5 and
the ANSI sources, so that I would need some help (I am a student applied
of mathematics, so mathematical part will be hopefully not the problem).
If somebody is interested, please contact me.
My goal is to let Athlon look better against a G4 than it was the case
in RC5-64.
I have lots of experiences in assembly optimizing mathematical floating
point code and I know the Athlon very well, but integer optimizations
should be no problem, too. I think I know some tricks that not many
people know and I have some contacts to AMD that will support me, if I
have special question.
Interested?

Regards

J.Ruhe

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net

This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential and
privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader
any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is
please contact the sender immediately and delete it from your system.
Thank you

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net