[RC5] client for Mac OS9?

Scott Dodson sdodson at eagle4.cc.gasou.edu
Sat Dec 7 03:15:17 EST 2002

On 07-Dec-2002, Jeroen van Rijn wrote:
> Not sure... the OS X client is up there already, the Mac OS client
> listed doesn't support 72, old build.... You could check the .plans on
> the site to see if anyone's working on it.
>
> Angie Telepenko wrote:
>
> >Does anyone know if there is a new client planned for Mac OS9?

One of distributed.net's strengths in the past was the wide
variety of platforms supported.  The RC5-72 contest is very
new and it took quite a while to build up the platform support
we had previously.  Please have patience while we expand the
number of client builds we have.

--

Scott Dodson  		PGP KEY id 0x5F9A9E5E
sdodson at sdodson.com	sdodson at distributed.net