[RC5] shutdown on login?

Steve Bennett me at stevage.com
Wed Dec 11 01:19:17 EST 2002

Hi all,

  Probably dreaming here, but wondering if anyone can think of a way to make
the client shut down upon login under XP?  What I'm thinking is there are
other distributed projects I might prefer to be running, but most of them
won't run as services, and only start up once logged in.  Before that
happens, though, I'm perfectly happy having d.net running in the background,
sending/receiving blocks etc.  Or does anyone know the relative 'priorities'
of combinations such as d.net vs mersenne primes etc?  That is, with both
running, which one cedes to the other, or do both run at half speed, or what
etc etc etc.

Thanks,
Steve

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net