[RC5] stats - keys missing

zwergelefant at web.de zwergelefant at web.de
Tue Dec 10 20:14:53 EST 2002

Sorry, for telling such a trash with v27 and v29.

Ok, for the first  look its a bit ambiguous in your FAQ, because you describe the prior function with v27 and the actual version. it wasn't read by me correctly. Sorry.
For all who are still doubting: Here is the official explanation:
http://n0cgi.distributed.net/faq/cache/271.html

but nevertheless my problem if missing stats units is still actual. I'm welcome for official feedback.

by the way the stats today are very nice. how do the 380000 in the user ranking come there?