[RC5] stats - keys missing

Bruce Wilson bwilson at distributed.net
Tue Dec 10 14:06:34 EST 2002

If you need official help, you should be sending mail to
help at distributed.net.  This is a community discussion list, loosely
monitored by dcti staff.  Mail to help@ is directed to the person who
can help you.

If you can identify any errors in the client causing your problem, you
may also want to submit an entry to bugzilla
(http://www.distributed.net/bugs) so it can be tracked and corrected.

__

"I want to move to Theory. Everything works in Theory."
    --John Cash, id Software