[RC5] stats - keys missing

zwergelefant at web.de zwergelefant at web.de
Tue Dec 10 22:04:08 EST 2002

My team is afra idle.
Here are the summaries for my own stats:

3.12. - 631
4.12. - 678
5.12. - 695
6.12. - 712
7.12. - 627
8.12. - 502
9.12. - 695
sum: 4540

in your stats are shown:
3.12. - ~600
4.12. - ~100
7.12. - ~600
8.12. - 755
sum: 2035

so there is something missing (2000) for
nearly the whole 4th as december
5th , 6th, and 7th.

this affects all my team members because they are using my perproxy.
on dec 04 I updated the proxy from 331 to 332.
on dec 07 I  changed the ini from connect to euro.v29 to euro.v27.

Zwergelefant

8