[RC5] RC5-72 rerun

Jim C. Nasby jim at nasby.net
Sun Dec 15 19:59:54 EST 2002

As has been suggested, we're going to revise history a bit and change
the timestamps for the work submitted on Dec. 2 and make it look like it
was acutally submitted Dec. 3. To get the updated info into stats, I'm
going to re-run all of RC5-72 starting from scratch tomorrow, starting
sometime around 1600UTC (1000 CST). I'm mentioning this because some
people might want to watch themselves rise (or fall ;) ) in the rankings
from day 1.
Jim C. Nasby (aka Decibel!)                    jim at nasby.net

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net