[RC5] Suggestion

Steve Bennett me at stevage.com
Mon Dec 16 13:39:06 EST 2002

Personally, I don't see why the new client, upon installation, doesn't just
flush the old blocks, or tell the old one to do so, etc.  It's a bit bizarre
that the new client knows where the old client is, shuts it down, installs
itself over the top, and doesn't think to either check for existing blocks,
or even to flush them.  Hell, it could even give a warning to the user,
couldn't it?

Steve