[RC5] Suggestion

Jason Hartzell jhartzell at arcataassoc.com
Mon Dec 16 10:19:03 EST 2002

The 2.8 versions of the client are working on OGR, not RC5, so it can take
quite some time to finish a node and you have no way of knowing when it will
be done.

Personally, I added the following to my dnetc.ini:

[misc]
project-priority=DES,CSC,RC5,OGR
run-work-limit=-1

When the input buffers are empty the client shuts down. I just manually
flush that client and  then upgrade. Even with about 40 PCs this wasn't a
big deal and I didn't get stuck with much idle time, and no work went to
waste.