[RC5] stats update

Christoph Kempen Christoph.Kempen at mpi.nl
Wed Dec 18 12:28:23 EST 2002

Hi,

Since RC5-72 stats are online. With RC5-64 I crunched 6000+ blocks on
average a day. Now with the bigger packets (and no altivec code) I only
do 150 packets a day ;-(

Since the stat-run should also take considerably less time, should dnet
not update the stats more often. Say twice a day (as a start)...

I remember that with the RC5-56 challenge that lasted less then 24
hours there were live stats available.

Since more project (like d2ol) have live statistics why couldn't dnet
do the same...

Mooh!

Christoph Kempen

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net