[RC5] Thanks

Christian Wirth wirthi at gmx.at
Wed Dec 18 13:19:38 EST 2002

Yea, I fully agree!

Of course it's important the project is running, the stats are online &
working correctly, and so on.

But even more important for us is that you report us (from time to time)
what is going on. I personaly prefer "sorry guys, didn't have any time,
perhaps next week" than not knowing what's going on.

Keep up the good work,
Christian Wirth