[RC5] Around the Globe

Bruce Wilson bwilson at distributed.net
Wed Dec 18 11:49:03 EST 2002

Did you factor in that each notch on a key holds about 2^3 bits (10
possible depths) of information?  How about the number of cuts per
inch?

How long would a single key be if it needed to encode 2^72 bits of
information?

(Have fun at work)

__

"I want to move to Theory. Everything works in Theory."
    --John Cash, id Software