[RC5] Around the Globe

Jeroen v.d.burg at planet.nl
Thu Dec 19 06:40:57 EST 2002

What about optimizations
Let asume I optimize the core for all clients with only 1 clock cycle per key
and everybody is running at 3 GHz
That would save 1 sec each 3.000.000.000 keys
4722366482869645213696 keys
1574122160956 sec
26235369349 minutes
437256155 hours
18219006 days
49915 years

To bad such an optimization doesn't give the 49915 P4-3GHz years of credits ;-P